Thursday, June 7, 2012

Exercise=Better Mood

This week has been a rough week, and I really needed to get out and move!

We are not far from the start of summer, and if you live in a place like I do, summer came early this year.

The stresses of daily life can put anyone under a rock, and make you want hide in your house with cool A/C, but it has the same effects as the winter blues on me. (wait- did we have winter?)

My warm weather happiness was cut short from a medical problem that kept me indoors for over a month while I recovered. And I was not getting my daily walks in (at all), so the blues were there.

Yes, I have a gym membership, and I hardly use it. But a really awesome way to get out, and get over the blues, the answer, my friend, is a walk in a park. No, literally, go walk, in a park!

My city has great parks in and just outside of the city(and some nice day trip ones as well).

Find some headphones, a nice calm mix to listen to, and head out to the woods! A twenty minute walk with nature will flip the mood and put your mind at ease.

Take some fun photos too! If you don't want to be by yourself, grab a friend! Don't forget water!

Thank you again for reading! More to come over the topic on the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment