Friday, March 9, 2012

Organic Products and DYI products

Welcome to my new Blog!  I will be posting about the ways I have been experimenting with changing products and would LOVE to have suggestions from others for what works for you.  I am describing this as my "inner hippie".

I have been over the past few months switching my products to organic products.  It started with a purchase of an completely organic shampoo and it has now morphed to finding recipes to replace my everyday makeup and cleaning products.  I have only scratched the surface, but I want to continue this trend.

I hope you can join me in discussions about what is best.  The fewer ingredients, the better is my belief!

Thank you for listening.  Time to add more info to my new blog page.  :)

Your Inner Hippie!

No comments:

Post a Comment