Monday, August 27, 2012

Lavender Triple Milled Soap

I have gone through a few bars of Dr. Bronner's soap, and have enjoyed them very much.  I have also been using Dr. Bronner's liquid soap for the bathroom sink.  I ran out of my smaller bottle, and needed to purchase some more.  Trader Joe's has a very good deal on a large bottle of Dr. Bronner's peppermint liquid soap.

As I was looking, I found another bar of soap that I have been very interested in trying as I was researching on natural soaps.  Bisous De Provence Lavender Triple Milled Soap Enriched with Shea Butter.



It has lavender in it, and it smells AMAZING!  

I cannot find a list of the ingredients- but here is a list of what I know is in it:

All pure, natural ingredients enriched with shea butter and pure essential oils.
 Free of parabens, ethyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol and DEA. 8.8oz/250g

I plan on trying out some of their other "flavors".

The soap does leave pieces of lavender in your wash cloth, but it smells amazing, and it comes in an extra large bar.  It's also the same price at Trader Joe's as Dr. Bronner's bar soap.

I will let you know how long it lasts, but it appears not to melt fast, and again, it smells wonderful!

Thank you again for reading.  Any and all comments are welcome.  

1 comment:

  1. Dear Blogger,
    I have found your blog, which I really like it. Enjoyed to read your posts. Hopefully, you will continue it.
    I was wondering if you would be interested in sharing your posts and ideas on Glipho? It's a quite new social publishing platform for bloggers, where you can connect to every social network accounts.

    ReplyDelete